Monday, September 29, 2008

Greetings from P.T.A.

It’s hard to believe that another school year has past. Each year seems to go faster.
We thank our teachers for all they do each and every day for our children. It makes me think of the teachers I had growing up. We were not taught about direct and indirect objects, but they made me believe in myself and showed me I could achieve anything I set my mind to. I hope our children have the same experience and are able to reflect on those memories for many years.
We welcome our new Kindergartners and their families, but we also had to say goodbye to our 6th graders. I know the Education and Character building they received at Island Harbour Primary School will help them to be successful at secondary education.
Thank you all for your support and countless volunteer hours!!! Our PTA had a very successful year because of your support and I am looking forward to another great year.

Best Regards
Mrs. Myrtle Smith
President

No comments: